Jun 7, 2011

And this is what she brought for dinner!

I knew I had to go to New York City one more time and have a glance at the shoe sale salon where I got my Miu Miu Wedges last year. I was actually looking for the Valentino studded pumps but just my luck, they did not have any pair left! So I found these amazing tri-color Mary Janes and I fell in love with them inmediately!
I also had some time to go to the McQueen exhibit at the MET: it was AMAZING!I have no words! I even got goosebumps when I saw some of his master piece creations. I strongly recommend everyone to go check it out! Just to let you know: get ready to queue and do not wear heels while you are waiting ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I just looked through your posts and it seems like you are doing the same trip as I will do in September: NYC - Boston - San Diego - LA - San Francisco :) So exciting, isn't it???

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete